View Single Post
Old 03.16.2024, 04:37 PM   #39
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer In Belly
Lastly, every time I hear auto-tune I can't help but cringe. It has to be said, auto-tune is the single worst thing to happen to music in the past 25 years* and here comes Kim, legendary queen of apathetic skronk somehow now channeling fucking CHER?! The producer of the record predominantly works with pop-trap artists which tells you everything you need to know really.

I like the idea of someone like Kim Gordon using auto-tune on songs, even AI technology. They're just some of the many things at your disposal to make great music and she's an incredibly talented musician who could turn these tools into something else. Maybe the use she makes of auto-tune on 'Psychedelic Orgasm' isn't that interesting, the song itself reminds me of Death in Vegas, of all musicians. But gate-keeping when it comes to making music, art etc is not going to help anyone.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|