View Single Post
Old 05.10.2024, 05:32 AM   #3769
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses

In the least surprising news ever, I'm finally succumbing to being a weeb and watching Dungeon Meshi (or, as the official but stupid English title is, Delicious in Dungeon). An adaptation of the recently-concluded manga by Ryoko Kui, it's being released on Netflix one episode a week - and I figured that I may as well interact with the media that my profile picture is from.
The plot setup's a very traditional fantasy premise - our party of adventurers (primarily based around Laois, Marcille, and Chilchuck) attack the Red Dragon at the core of the dungeon before it defeats them, taking party member Falin (Laois' younger sister and Marcille's former classmate and lesbian crush) with it. Exiled back to the entrance of the dungeon, and with their colleagues Shuro and Namari leaving the party (both reappear later), they set off again to rescue Falin with a slightly left-field plan - rather than spending money they don't have on food and having to slug it around, why not live off eating the monsters in the dungeon? Fortunately they run into Senshi, who roams around the dungeon for his life, and they set off on many wacky adventures. It gets weird, and I'm really enjoying it.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|