View Single Post
Old 12.10.2023, 08:28 PM   #5
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterTrick
It reminds me of reading the comment section of a Facebook post some years back, Lydia was there among various other known musicians all shit talking Kim in a way that didn’t sit right with me, kinda revealing where people start to see perspective as time passes

It’s understandable not everyone in every scene gets along for various reasons, but sometimes it reveals more about themselves then the person they have ill words for

Since I wasn't there, I do generally take accounts with a grain of salt. But what we can gleam from this is that he didn't simply leave to do other things, but that there was some ill will. I know Lydia has a tendency to instigate stuff every now and then. And she's also held some other views in the past I'm not that fond of. Love her music and art, but I can see the flaws of the person behind it. In this instance though, she didn't seem to be willing to heat this up again. Something I can't say about Tim.

In any case, it in no way changes my view on Kim. Seems like a classic spat based on clashing expectations. Richard just seems very opinionated. Tbh, I spaced out until the part where he was talking about Kim and pretty much spaced out afterwards too. Haven't really formed a strong opinion on him. It's just that if you are in a band for a long time and uh, a human being, chances are one of the people who also were in that band will clash with you vehemently. Sometimes sooner rather than later. Interesting side note that interview, but nothing I'd lose sleep over.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|