View Single Post
Old 03.11.2010, 08:30 AM   #10
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I think it might be possible, that someone who likes for example "EVOL" and "Sister" donīt like three first lp`s (or first 4, if you count "Sonic Death"). Thatīs because EVOL is first real melodic Sonic Youth lp. Of course "Bad Moon Rising" has already melodies, but not so fully than Evol. Playeru and Sonicbebs, I Think you should start with "Bad Moon" and if you like that, then buy the first lp. Confusion is the most aggressive and chaotic Sonic Youth lp (or maybe Sonic Death). If you like Syr-records and "In a Fishtank", then you like the first oneīs too! These first lpīs are very important to me, but so are all the sonic albums! : )
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|