View Single Post
Old 03.07.2010, 03:12 AM   #57
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
Washing Machine would sound nice if it had better songs on, the title track and The Diamond Sea are particularly nice as individual pieces. But i dont think you can take their albums as they are if you have an issue with the engineering. Daydream Nation is the best SY album, but it was produced, if not terribly, at least very badly.
I love every song on Washing Machine. As a matter of fact thereīs is no Sonic Youth song that I donīt like at all. Well, I need a certain mood, when I want to listen "In the Fishtank". How music sounds is also important to me and one reason, that I like Sonic Youth so much, is that they donīt have an album, that have creepy modern sounds.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|