View Single Post
Old 04.30.2009, 03:41 PM   #50
Kyohan
bad moon rising

Kyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's assesKyohan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by static-harmony
Best since Goo? You are kidding right. They have released better albums than Goo. ATL, Murray Street, even Sonic Nurse. I have to say that Goo and RR are one of the so-called "bad" albums they have released. Even though my favorite song has to be Kool Thing.

No, I'm not kidding at all. I think they lost their way big time after Goo and took a while to get it back again. ATL is a great album, Sonic Nurse is pretty good and I like RR more than most seem to; Murray Street is a little patchy IMO.
So, The Eternal is potentially the best thing they've done for a long time. I need to hear the proper version and spend some time with it to be sure though.
Everything they did before Goo is massively superior, of course, but to still be producing quality albums at this stage of their career is pretty amazing.
Kyohan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|