View Single Post
Old 04.22.2006, 07:19 AM   #84
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubSonicPumpAction
Wow. Hayden, I'm not one to talk shit on age but honestly you need your musical pallette to develop before you can make a statement like EJSTN is shit. That albume really does grown on you but CIS is probably one of the most consistently entertaining record. Seeing those songs live brings something up in me. I'm one of those SY guys who says he likes every record and I really do. I don't think they've made a bad record. But that is just my opinion. It's unecessary to bicker about such things. You should sight examples, come on Hayden yr still in high school haven't they taught you how to formulate an essay? You're both silly and I think bickering like this is what is bullshit about this board. But quite entertaining at the same time.

No hard feelings. Just fun and boredom.

chill
s

I don't think I get it. Bickering is fun when it is one in the morning and you don't want to go to sleep.