Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Sonic Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How many vinyl freaks? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=38596)

Chris Lawrence 03.11.2010 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radarmaker

If you haven't already seen it, the Discog additions thread has other bits & pieces that may not have made their way onto the site yet as well.

aww, even you haven't noticed i updated the site two months ago? why do i bother...

(that's a rhetorical question...i think)

Mortte Jousimo 03.12.2010 02:46 AM

I have to say, that original "EVOL" and "Sister" -vinyls are black, according to discography pages pink vinyl version of EVOL is re-issue from the year 1990, there´s no information about purple "Sister" -vinyl, only a picture. Mine are original black-vinyl versions, EVOL Blast First-version and Sister SST-version. For the coloured Sonic Youth official albums, I think Syr-albums are also official. And in the discography pages it is said, that US-version of Dirty has also orange vinyls. Maybe there is a mistake?

stu666 03.12.2010 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
aww, even you haven't noticed i updated the site two months ago? why do i bother...

even though you've used lots of my pics on yr discography page you've never credited me? why do i bother...

;)

Chris Lawrence 03.12.2010 05:05 AM

is that true? i feel bad.. is your name stu? seems like a stupid(!) question, sorry, but i tend to only harvest credits from emails i receive rather than things i swipe off the internet from people who use pseudonyms....

i guarantee i'm incredibly thankful for anything anyone posts but you definitely deserve a 'thanks'.....it's the hardest part of coordinating an update cuz i just can't keep track of who offers what (well i suppose i could, but an excuse is an excuse). i know you're just kidding but i do feel bad!

radarmaker 03.12.2010 07:23 AM

Quote:

(that's a rhetorical question...i think)

Sorry Chris, I noticed a couple of weeks back (yeah, admittedly slacking slightly!) and was surprised it hadn't been mentioned here already.

And srsly, what is the score with those NYCG&F 7"s? Does anybody actually own them?

stu666 03.12.2010 02:41 PM

Quote:

is that true? i feel bad.. is your name stu? seems like a stupid(!) question, sorry, but i tend to only harvest credits from emails i receive rather than things i swipe off the internet from people who use pseudonyms....

i guarantee i'm incredibly thankful for anything anyone posts but you definitely deserve a 'thanks'.....it's the hardest part of coordinating an update cuz i just can't keep track of who offers what (well i suppose i could, but an excuse is an excuse). i know you're just kidding but i do feel bad!

i was only joking Chris thanks for the update and yeah my name really is Stu!

stu666 03.12.2010 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radarmaker
And srsly, what is the score with those NYCG&F 7"s? Does anybody actually own them?

i don't own them but i remember seeing the Nevermind 7" for sale on ebay in 2005 i think, i wish i'd bid on it now....